Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Your Time is UP!

My whole week has felt like I’m in a test room with an hour left to finish more than half of the exam.  Normally the last week of the month, things pile up or time is up for those lovely items I haven’t cross off my to do list. It’s not that it’s not stressing, but I try not to let it get to me as it use too back in the days. Mainly, because I have a little sponge that mimics my behavior or any type of mood of that day. I keep thinking why does it feel time goes by faster as I keep getting older. Does anyone feel like that? I have asked my mom how did she do it back in the days and she simply stated, “I don’t know, I took it day by day” with the help of everyone too. And it’s true it takes a village, support, encouragement, understanding, and love from family and friends. Do you know how hard was to believe or feel like I would have that in life? But everyone has shown me with actions and even thought I can’t stop time I never ever felt this lucky everyone has spent their time to be with us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment