Friday, August 3, 2018

About Me this year!

I realized I need to do a major update on my about me maybe even change some of my profile pictures! But for the time being I  figured I could answer some questions below. 
My favorite thing about home 
  • My room, I was able to get it the way I feel relaxed, happy and safe.
My favorite thing to do outside
  • Play soccer! It’s really tiring and competitive when you play with the family.
A place I want to visit
  • I want to take my son to Santorini by 2020! 
My favorite part of last year
  • Meeting my bundle of joy that has forever changed my life. 
My favorite part of each day 
  • Our morning routine. 💙
Something new I’d like to learn this year
  • Learn to play an instrument not just a few here and there but truly know how to play it. 
What do I love the most about myself?
  • My ability to push myself to try new things.  
Why did I stop blogging? 
  • I created this blog 3 years ago, I like to call them my blur years where I lost my cause and a lot of about me that I enjoyed doing. 
Things I need to practice more

  • At the beginning of the year I said I needed to really look into taking care of myself and be kind to myself. We are mid way and boy has there been a lot of improvements! 

No comments:

Post a Comment