Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Thing I said I Would Never Do

You know that saying, never say never well now I’ve changed it too 99% sure I wouldn’t do certain things. I have a couple of things that I said I wouldn’t do but eventually with life it happened. I am sure there is some good ones a lot of you have and have forgotten about it! Take some time and have a good laugh because back then it was me being serious I would never do these things.
  • I would never have children. Oh hello, I have a 16 old month baby boy! 
  • I would never make “unreasonable decisions” for a guy. Well.... that happened. 
  • I would never have the time or the courage to travel alone. By the age of 16 I did and it wasn’t scary at all. 
  • I would never be able to face my fears. I did and with the help of my family and friends. 
  • I would never be the girl who wear sweats or messy buns out in public. Haha that’s me now 365 days, 24/7. 
  • I would never forgive people. I don’t know if it’s with time or experiences but eventually you learn to let go of the anger and move on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment