Friday, August 17, 2018

Why?

I started this blog, in the summer of 2011 as an assignment for one of courses in fashion. We had to create our own blogspot and post about anything and everything that we were experiencing during our travels. It wasn’t that difficult since it was era of myspace and facebook. I left it alone after I got home, I wouldn’t be able to tell you why, maybe I felt there was nothing interesting to write about anymore. That was my first mistake, because I’ve always been that type of person that can’t post a picture without it’s LONG chapter about something. I wanted to start writing blogs last year but there was no motivation. Then I had my son, boy did everything change in my world. And this summer my son already had his nap time scheduled around noon to three at first I would take naps with him because I would do all my things from work at night. However, that changed since I was caught up with things and had my routine set. I wasn’t about to sleep all three hours and I couldn’t move because he nurses as he is taking his nap. And so it came to me, why don’t I set two days of the week to write about anything that’s on my mind that week. I’m thinking of it being more structure to this whole blogging and have categories, but for the time being it’s my space to “journal” for this new chapter in my life. Let’s see how this journey from here to there goes. ✌🏽

No comments:

Post a Comment