Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Just Feel All The Feelings!

As a new mommy everyone made it seem it was okay my hormones were out of whack. I would cry for the smallest thing, and to be honest I don’t really cry specially how it has been lately. I’ve always been too blunt and hurtful when it comes to “communicating my feelings” that it would throw off the person to the edge. But my thoughts lately on how our society is trying to really change and make everyone open their eyes has me just feeling all sort of things. I’ve learned it’s okay to realize how messed up the world we live is in. It’s okay to be afraid of the directions our government is heading toward. And it’s okay to cry when families are trying to keep it together by simply putting a meal on the table. My hope is I don’t stop learning and educating myself because guess who is a little sponge observing me. Yes, my son, I want to have the ability to keep moving forward, to do more, make an impact on myself and those around me. Not just for myself but more so for my son to not give up doing the right thing even when it’s only him. Everything I’ve done was because my parents gave me the tools and ability to move forward. Everything my son will do is because I will give him compassion, love, and eagerness to always do better and be better. I need to make my goals more visual, maybe a vision board or a chart to ensure I’m taking the necessary steps to reach my goals. What are your goals before this year ends? I don’t think it needs to be a long list even one or two help keep us on track! Hope everyone is winning today and getting things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment