Friday, August 10, 2018

Help! I need a Skin Care Routine

Even before I had my son, there was never a ritual skin care routine I had in place. But with age and hormones all over the place, things do really need to change. Sure, I get my painful pimple or red blemishes here and there but I'm grateful I don't have to constantly worry about my skin. Even though I make sure I wash my face after applying makeup or put my face masks once a week it's not helping my skin as much anymore. My son tends to touch my face all the time and with all these heatwaves lately my skin is at another level. I have read several blog posts about their skin routine but it seems too much and too much money to spend for something that might not work. I will try to see if there is any hacks I can do for the months coming up and I will be sharing them here. Some things that do help me for the time meaning are the following items I have purchased and repurchased because they keep me descent to look at! Let's hope they help this month for all the events we have planned. I keep seeing new Sephora collection masks, maybe I will give those a try. 

Tone it up Beach Clay ( it was limited edition)

I normally put it on before taking a night shower because it's much easier to take off due to the texture. 

Amazon! Eye Patch

I want to say it does last me about a month but you can do add on bundles to save $$. 

Amazon! Lip Scrub

If I were to use it daily it would help me a lot more but I use it once a week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment