Thursday, June 9, 2011

Tea time..




It was time for a tea party and what a great gesture of Harvey Nichols to do this for us. Their store was as incredible as they were for preparing tea and biscuits for all of us. I can’t help but want to buy every piece I see and even the baby girl’s clothes, I am not quite sure who would I give it to but thankfully I don’t have a daughter or I might be in debt because they had the cutest dresses and their clothing racks are just to the height of the children. They have so many events going on the stores but one even that I can’t seem to wait for is ALL stores in London have a HUGE SALE that last for THREE weeks having the most craziest discounts especially the last day. Will I be there, most likely, will my feet be killing me, COMPLETELY.

No comments:

Post a Comment