Thursday, June 9, 2011

So far the BEST day ever

It was the most exciting and anticipated day for me because I got to see The Graduate Fashion Week. They had the most amazing pieces that completely had me in awe of the creativity and detail garments I got a lot of goodies and information of the schools around London that have to do with Fashion, possibly start looking to see what I can do to just live and study here. Yes, I completely love London, it is different scenery even though one minute it is pouring rain and then the next the sun comes out super shiny I love it. After class and the fashion show we headed to The Palace to see “Priscilla Queen of the Desert the Musical” completely enjoyed it. I really hope it heads to Cali because it’s just something you have to see. It’s a must.



No comments:

Post a Comment