Wednesday, June 8, 2011

First Timers

London continued with the best weather letting us to go to Portobello Road Market. It was incredible not only because they have from vintage clothes to food but a lot of items that could be older than any of us put together, by the way there is sixteen of us. Let say it’s like the swap meet back at home but ten times bigger since the stands kept going on and on. Not only did it seem like it kept going on forever but the amount of people that were arriving by the time we were leaving insane. I could barely walk trying not to hit anyone but that was a mission impossible. Yet I was able to find some really neat things. In order to get to Portobello and Designers Makers Market, which had items hand crafted only, we took the tube and not a lot of us had taken making it our first time but thankfully we had our Erin and Susan to guide us. Let’s say I was a bit scared since its underground, which is enough for me to find it a challenge, but I managed perfectly well and I might add I am starting to get use to it. Even though there is no AC and during rush hour it looks like people are going to squish you because they are trying to get to work but to me it is better than walking twenty blocks instead we walked five.







                

No comments:

Post a Comment