Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Inspirations

At first the name of my blog was more of a “state the obvious” but after visiting Conduit Street, Savile Row, and Thom Sweeney I was completely inspired. I realized this tends to happen when I am visiting not just another city but other countries with so many different cultures that I would have never known of if it wasn’t for my trips. So I decided it was time to not just start but to continue with blogging just about anything and everything. Walking inside Vivienne Westwood, Matthew Williamson, and Stella McCartney was beautiful, not just the clothes that were wonderful, but the way each store was decorated was amazing. Pictures are not allowed inside most stores, which are unfortunate, but understandable because they have their decorations very unique from lovely flowers to amazing portraits. Another incredible place was Thom Sweeney we go to look around, which is lovely decorated, and learned they are a bespoke line that take your measurements and create your own unique pattern. Visiting these stores not only has given me inspiration but realized anything is possible with hard work and dedication.





No comments:

Post a Comment