Thursday, July 10, 2014

WORLD CUP FEVER

We tend to get a love and passion for soccer through family members and friends. My dad has definitely been an influence in my learning to love soccer. Of course we can have different opinions on our team. But one thing is a guaranteed the World Cup is our top favorite! It is a good thing we only have this every four years because the amount of time I spent on my phone either watching the games or keeping track of the scores probably had a lot of people annoyed by me. However, I did have a few of my friends keeping track of the games as well, which helped especially when, the anxiety of the game was extremely intense. This years was the most unexpected of all of them. I really hope there is a chance to go for the next one but in meantime I will continue to reminiscence. 


No comments:

Post a Comment