Saturday, July 12, 2014

It's more than a walk

A walk at my favorite spot has become a routine every Saturday. Of course there is some weekends when I choose to challenge myself and run but I do this with precaution. Especially, since I have a balance problem and instead of walking down, I fall and roll down! It really brightens up your morning and not only because everyone is extremely friendly when they are hiking but you feel warm inside. I normally take my phone and really comfortable shoes that have a good grip on the bottom due to the slippery sand. And my favorite trucker hat (volcom) and light color clothes! When the sun is out there really isn't anything to cover you from the bright shinning sun. And if it is your first time trying this out please take water. Apart from focusing on trying to catch your breath it gives you time to think about goals or plans for the weekend or even for the following week. It really is a quality time with yourself and it is always good to check on how you are doing!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment