Monday, July 14, 2014

BAKING AND SOCCER

This weekend all I could think of and do was cupcakes and soccer. I tried two types of recipes from Tone it Up and Jumpers and Jasmine. My attempt at their idea was not the same but everyone seemed to enjoyed them. The good thing is I have willing tasters because this would not be a good intake of food for the whole weekend. It was my way of saying goodbye to the World Cup 2014 and come to the realization it is over. Of course in four years I hope to be there and experience it firsthand the changes that occurred in this world cup. History was made in so many different ways! Hope you can try doing them and show me pictures or tips on how to improve. (: 

"Pink Lemonade Muffins"
recipe: toneitup.com
Argentina and Germany Cupcakes
recipe: jumpersandjasmine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment