Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Wednesday wins

Is it just me but when it comes to Wednesday I feel fully recharge. Not that I didn’t accomplish things the days before but I am actually excited and laughing more. Even conversations are more light hearted and fun! We all enjoy the weekend because there is a not the set schedule like weekdays but one of my favorite days is Wednesdays. If it’s waking up on the right side of the bed or simply a state of mind Wednesdays is a winner day for me. With the heat wave gone for the time being the park and beaches is a fun afternoon. I kept thinking last week, summer isn’t always fun because of the weather but because everyone seems to slow down and enjoy life. It’s the time to create and keep all those precious memories that stay for the rest of our lives. With that said I hope everyone has a beautiful afternoon/evening today!

No comments:

Post a Comment