Friday, July 20, 2018

Bows, Bows, & more Bows for All Occasions!

At this point I want a couple for myself, I don’t think it’s just limited to baby girls. My dear friend started this journey as part of a church project. I always known she has an insane creativity, with anything seriously.  Fast forward to present she has her instagram page with full of cuteness bows. They can be any theme you would like and any way you want as well, either clip or headband. The quality of the fabric is amazing as well as the details that I am obsessed! Few quick things you can message her if there is a specific theme you need but you are unsure how it can come to live. She is able to deliver as well ship out in OC/LA depending on your request. And lastly this is her instagram @emmas_bowtique where you can contact her for more details. I will leave you with a few images below! 😍 Overload cuteness, has me wishing for my own baby girl to model these. 











No comments:

Post a Comment