Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Back to school snacks

With classes starting this fall semester and doing the various activities I basically get myself involved I tend to snack on way too much. Vending machines and corner carts are my favorite places to go to. But sometimes they are closed or I am way to rush to buy my cookies, muffins or bread. (I know I have an issue!) Instead, I decided to bake banana bread and chocolate chip cookies for this week's go to snacks. I am seriously considering baking all my snacks for next couple of months in order to a. eat a little bit healthier and b. save myself some money. I been slowly letting go of Starbucks and making sure I do my own coffee every morning. But I can't quite give up my breads or cookies so I looked up a few recipes from Miss Alyssa blog and made my own batch.Quite tasty and I really hope they last me for the whole week. Any snacks you can't be without? 

Mixing all the ingredients for the banana bread.
Banana bread recipe at www.jumpersandjasmine.com

Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe at www.jumpersandjasmine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment