Thursday, August 14, 2014

5 Day Slim



My main reason to have done the five day slim last week was for my two main events on Saturday. I been on a journey to change my habits that were not healthy at all. I don't really believe in diets or do them but I do think we are able to change our habits. I am not calling them bad nor good because everyone has a different way of looking at things. But for this five day slim consisted of 5 meals a day. The meal plan is from toneitup.com which consisted of juices, fruits and no dairy or red meat. I wanted to really wear my dress that I wore two years ago for my 21st birthday. Honestly, the fact that you share your plans that you are doing something really holds you accountable. Not only through my twitter but my friends would ask me by the way thank you ladies! This completely helped me stay on track. I will be doing a 3 day juice cleanse from pressed juicery (www.pressedjuicery.com)  in a month. Can't wait to try this out! This would be my first time ever. Below was my favorite dress I had not been able to fit in due to my not so great choices but I finally was able to wear it. What is your inspiration when it comes to working out or eating differently? I would love to read tips or even share your stories. We are in this journey called life together. (:

Photo courtesy of Patty 
                

No comments:

Post a Comment