Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Furniture Painting

I recently visited a childhood friend and her home is just beautiful with many unique touches in all the rooms. I had to ask how did you find these items! To my surprise most of the furniture were things that I had already seen all she did was paint or change certain things to make it more unique. Let's just say that sparked my interest to do something with my furniture. I had to start with my room and by the looks of everything you might realize I take a long time to finish my goals. I do them but just takes longer. I am still not sure why blue because I am spoiled with the Cali weather but still wanted to bring some light to my room. Home depot is honestly the best, you can do the whole virtual view before even committing to anything. Let me know your painting tips!

P.S The whole add vanilla drops does work!
Disaster #1 

After Picture (:

Always Smile
-Mahaleth

No comments:

Post a Comment