Monday, October 20, 2014

The little things that make it Fall

I will start off with saying I love summer, it has always been one of my favorites seasons, but then again I really do enjoy fall. I don't really get to experience the fall and winter weather as most people do because I get spoiled with the Cali weather! I have been loving the smallest and neat ideas we been putting up in order to make it more fall and get into the Halloween spirit. What are your traditions for the fall?


Love our table runner! 
love

With fall comes flowers that won't die on us!
This place mat was a neat idea!






         










At the Irvine Pumpkin patch!




        
                         Painting pumpkins instead. Please note there will be a total mess to clean up afterwards!





This was actually boomers pumpkin patch (:


Door contest anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment